Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Secure quality farming land
- Land: 506 ha (1,250 acres)
- 506.04ha (approx. 1250acres)*
- Located approx. 1km off the Copper Coast Highway and approx. 12kms East of the Kulpara Township
- The property comprises approx. 405ha* of flat to gently undulating arable land with some higher rises with the balance sheltered grazing land
- The soils comprise easy to work darker red loam to grey loam soils
- Water is supplied from 4 x SA mains water meters.
The offering of "Warrindi" provides a rare opportunity to acquire a property ideally suited to a mixed enterprise of cropping & livestock in the Yorke Peninsula region.
Its central location provides freight advantages to the major livestock selling centre (APLE at Dublin), plus great freight advantages to numerous major grain terminals and export hay processing facilities.
"Warrindi" has been part of the same family ownership for over 100 years, providing a once in a generation opportunity to purchase this outstanding property.
Expression of Interest | Closing 3pm, Wednesday 14th March 2018.
506 ha / 1,250 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.