Auction location: Eudunda Town Hall
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Conveniently located smaller grazing property
- Land: 633 ha (1,564 acres)
- Located in the Sutherlands & Brownlow area which is approx. 15kms South East of the Eudunda Township, 40km to the Barossa Valley and approx. 120kms to Adelaide
- The property comprises relatively flat to gently undulating grazing land with native grasses, some bluebush and Mallee timbers including Black Oak, Casuarina, Broombush and Sandlewood.
- The property is run as one main paddock with most internal fences removed. The boundary fencing is considered in sound condition comprising mostly plain wire. There are some internal fences in place however some areas require maintenance.
- Water is supplied from SA main water direct to 4 concrete troughs.
The offering of Johns presents a wonderful opportunity to secure an easily managed smaller grazing property to capture strong sheep & wool prices.
Conveniently located to the mid north and lower north cropping region the property would be an excellent grazing block to compliment a cropping enterprise.
The property is being sold to finalise the Estate of the late Glen Douglas John & Lyall Ivan John.
Public Auction | 2pm, Friday 15th September 2017 @ Eudunda Town Hall.
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 and Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.
633 ha / 1,564 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.