Auction location: Clare Country Club
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Mixed farming property in highly regarded area
- Land: 211 ha (522 acres)
Total area 211.4ha (approx. 522acres)*.
The property will be first offered for sale as a whole, then if not sold in two non-contingent lots.
- "Wadnama" is located on Plew Road, approx. 8kms* South of the Auburn Township and is approx. 100kms* North of Adelaide.
- The property comprises approx. 129ha* of gently undulating arable land with mostly loam soils with the balance being sheltered grazing land
- The property is watered by SA mains water, dams and springs with the Wakefield River providing permanent water.
- Three bedroom homestead which has been well maintained by the vendors. Country style eat -in kitchen, separate dining and renovated bathroom provide a comfortable home with garden surrounds
- Implement shedding, workshop with power and sundry farm shedding.
The offering of Wadnama" provides a fantastic opportunity to purchase a genuine mixed farming property in the highly regarded Undalya area which benefits from a reliable rainfall providing the ability to the successful purchaser to consider a diverse enterprise mix.
The property would ideally suit neighbouring farm businesses who are considering expansion options in a reliable area.
Auction | 2pm, Friday 16th March 2018, Clare Country Club.
211 ha / 522 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.