PRICE RELEASE | Brice Hill Country Lodge & Private Residence
Lot 1 Brice Hill Homestead (area 1.18ha / 2.92ac) | Lot 2 Brice Hill Country Lodge (area 1.11ha / 2.74ac)
Brice Hill Country Lodge is an exceptional package with significant appeal to people seeking an enviable lifestyle with the opportunity to generate regular income from an established Bed & Breakfast business and utilise the on-site manager's residence.
Nestled in the heart of the Clare Valley, Brice Hill Country Lodge offers the finest Bed & Breakfast accommodation in a tranquil and private setting with the famous Riesling Trail at your doorstep.
The Lodge, with its four luxuriously appointed suites and private residence sit comfortably on 5.66 acres approximately (2.29 ha), bordered by vineyards and the beautiful Clare Valley.
Brice Hill Country Lodge:
The business comprises four 4.5 star luxury, self-catering Bed & Breakfast suites. Each suite, with its own individual style and decor reflecting the high standard of accommodation within the complex. Brice Hill is the only Clare Valley Bed & Breakfast with a solar heated swimming pool.
Each property has an allocated parking space with commanding views over the swimming pool, pavilion and immaculately maintained, landscaped grounds and gazebo which are ideally suited to host weddings.
Brice Hill Homestead:
The commanding four bedroom private residence also offers the following features;
- Homestead with some 340sqm of living area
- All bedrooms are of generous proportions, with two bedrooms enjoying private ensuite's
- Stunning kitchen designed for the food enthusiasts who enjoy entertaining
- Numerous dining and living areas both casual and formal provide flexible floor plan
- Stunning "indoor/outdoor" living space with remote operated 'Ziptrak' blinds, built in BBQ and kitchen
- Endless features include 3m high ceilings, 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets, 5 burner gas cooktop, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning (zoned) and 7kw solar power system
- Large workshop/garage (30' x 20') with mezzanine floor and automatic roller door
- Storage shed (20' x 20') plus implement shed
- 68,000 litres rainwater plumbed to the home, quality bore (1400ppm) plumbed to 22,000 litre poly tank for garden irrigation plus mains connected
- Striking landscaped garden with established roses and lawn areas
- The Homestead has the potential to operate as Bed & Breakfast accommodation catering to families and large groups providing further scope for growth of the business as it has in the past.
Brice Hill is nestled in the heart of the Clare Valley - a vibrant rural area and regional centre located a 90 minute drive North of Adelaide. The Clare Valley is an enchanting place, one of Australia's oldest wine regions, mostly known for its boutique wineries, museums, galleries, Riesling Trail and beautiful scenery.
Located minutes from the Clare main street, guests enjoy a peaceful and private setting, in a central location.
Brice Hill fronts the famous Riesling Trail, a fantastic walking and cycling trail spanning 35 km from Auburn to Barinia (10km North of Clare), a great way to see the Clare Valley. Guests have private access to the Riesling Trail and bicycle hire is available.
Only by inspection will you appreciate the many features this property offers. The opportunities are endless with possibly no equal in the Clare Valley!
Lot 1 Brice Hill Homestead - $695,000.
Lot 2 Brice Hill Country Lodge - $895,000.
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421