Call The Cops! It's A Steal!
Yep that's right this price is hot! At just $44,750 you can't make land this cheap anymore! Whether you build today or hang on to this one for tomorrow - you can't lose! You will kick yourself if you don't call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today to secure this block now!
- Elevated 2,389sqm allotment with some fencing
- Water & country views
- Power available at front of block
- Tranquil, rural seaside setting
- Tonnes of room for kids, pets, toys & gardens
- School bus services Ceduna Waters
- First home buyers *may qualify for a new build grant (please seek advice from bank, broker or conveyancer)
- Great price buy & hold block for investors
- Perfect site for an affordable holiday home
- Family orientated suburb
- Walk to Shelley Beach
- Push bike your way to visit friends or neighbours & explore
- Fish or try your luck for squid at one of the many fishing spots at Ceduna Waters
Ceduna Waters has a great family feel. There are plenty of beaches, coves and fishing spots to discover along the pristine coast. A short 4km drive to Ceduna CBD offering all your essential amenities is a breeze. There is always a stable economy in Ceduna with multiple different industries and new projects on the go. The new airport hangar & base for an upcoming mining project has just been completed & another multi-million dollar project is due to start with the Thevenard Fish Unloading Facility all approved & funds secured. Cedunas' future looks bright so jump on board!
Don't miss the band wagon at this truly bargain basement price! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001
Council Rates: $749.55 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 2,389sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: RUL Rural Living/24 Decres Bay
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.