Once In A Lifetime.
Your own beach! Yes that's right! This stunning 36ha allotment goes all the way to the high water mark which is extremely rare to find. Do you build a family home? Perhaps something for tourism A caravan park? Or luxurious eco retreat?! (Subject to relevant consents) Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 for more details.
- 88.95 acres of pristine coastal land
- Million dollar views of the water
- Beautiful, pristine beach
- Views of Thevenard, Ceduna & Islands
- Power poles on block
- Mains water nearby driveway (Ceduna Koonibba Water Scheme)
- Dolphins & seals frolic the waters at your front door
- Majestic Osprey nest in the area
- Walk to the Denial Bay Jetty to try your luck for fish, squid or blue swimmer crabs
- Watch the sunrise over the water
- Echidnas, sleepy lizards & dozens of bird species frequent this area
- Sunsets across your farm land & bushland backdrop
- Partially fenced plus a separate paddock
- Build a lovely home or luxurious holiday retreat (STCC)
- Set up a caravan park (STCC)
- 5 Star camping retreat (STCC)
- Start a Luxury Eco Tourist hideaway (STCC)
- Enjoy your own untouched slice of Australia
- A spectacular sea/tree change
- Perfect place to settle for those with family East, West or North
- Enjoy a lovely, quiet community
- Lot's of daily tourist visitors
- Only 15 minutes to Ceduna CBD
Denial Bay is a stunning town just 15 minutes away from Ceduna. Surrounded by pristine beaches, stunning natural bush land and farms the town is a great place to raise a family or enjoy the peace and quiet that Denial Bay is so well known for. There are twice yearly Jetty Markets to enjoy. Denial Bay has a jetty, playground, public toilets, and half tennis court and shaded family area on the beach. Denial Bay is South Australia's second largest producer of delicious oysters so if you are lucky you might get to sample a few! Ceduna hosts all of the amenities you need and there is a school bus service for the kids. Denial Bay offers a wonderful community spirit and is a great place to live.
The owners of this exceptional property have relocated so this block has got to go! Priced to sell straight away get on the phone quickly to discuss this amazing opportunity with Melanie Samsonenko 0407 705 001.
Council Rates: $2,600 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 36ha or 88.958 Acres (Approximately)
Zone: R CSTCON Coastal Conservation
Land Use 9200 Livestock
Local Government Description Primary Production
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.