HUGE 50K PRICE REDUCTION - VENDORS BAGS ARE PACKED, CARAVAN IS READY TO ROLL!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The vendors have purchased another block of land and have the caravan in the driveway ready to move.
Major price reduction ($50k) demonstrates strong desire to sell ASAP. All offers will be considered.
This spacious stone homestead features extensive shedding in delightful setting and is situated on 4.2 ha (10.4 acres). If you have been looking to embrace the peace and quiet of country living, create a self-sufficient lifestyle and still be within close proximity to all major services then this property is a must for you to see.
- Most appealing family home with fantastic fully paved outdoor entertaining areas
- Three spacious bedrooms all include "wall to wall" built-in robes
- Separate study with built-in desk
- Beautifully renovated and well planned modern kitchen with excellent storage space
- Wonderful formal dining area with rural outlook
- Spacious lounge room with combustion heating enclosed by feature stone fire place
- Immaculate large bathroom with elegant accessories
- Large farm size laundry with sought after storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home
- Additional quality features in the home include: Leadlight feature windows, 11' ceilings throughout and quality window furnishings
- Beautiful landscaped gardens, maintained lawn areas and mature trees surround the home providing private garden like setting
- Fruit orchard includes: apples, limes, peaches, apricots, nectarines, pears, mandarins, lemon, grapefruit and oranges
- Small vineyard planted to Shiraz and Grenache is well established
- Over 50,000 litres of rainwater storage plus mains water connected
- 4kW solar system (only 2 years old)
Extensive shedding includes:
- New colorbond garage/workshop (approx. 12m x 9m 11' clearance) with concrete floor, power and 4 x sliding doors
- Single garage with electric roller door
- Single carport
- Garden shed on concrete pad
Centrally located approximately 20km from Balaklava, 25km to Hamley Bridge, 50km to Gawler, 50km to Clare and 95km to Adelaide .
Selling agents Daniel and Geoff Schell from Ray White said "this is a truly wonderful rural lifestyle property already fully established and ready for the new purchaser to take full advantage".
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.