$20k PRICE REDUCTION - FAMILY HOME WITH COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Own a piece of history with fully renovated "ESA Bank" now a charming family home which would also be ideal for an Art gallery or studio with main road frontage (STCC).
Set in the main street of Blyth, this family home has been renovated with charming traces of what was once the old "ESA Bank".
- Four large bedrooms with built-in robe/linen closet in master bedroom and ornate fireplace and mantle in two of the bedrooms
- Good living space within the home with huge open plan living/dining area
- New spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space, pantry, dishwasher, electric oven and island bench with granite bench top
- The family bathroom has been upgraded with large French Tub', shower over bath and toilet
- Attractive polished timber floor boards, pressed-tin ceilings and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Storage room complete with original bank vault door plus there is a dry cellar
- Step outside the home and take advantage of the paved undercover entertaining area and landscaped gardens with railway sleeper' retaining walls
- Garage/workshop (7m x 5m approx.) with concrete flooring and power
- Rainwater tank (13,600L approx.) plumbed to the home
- Set out on a corner block of 550sqm.
Please call for an inspection.
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- French Bath Tub
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.