When all the work is done
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
The original Blyth Post Office is up for sale and with all the work done this will be a popular property in today's market.
Key features include:
- Two spacious bedrooms and the option to enclose a third room
- Large family lounge room at the front of the home
- Bright eat in kitchen with great bench space
- Separate dining area which includes reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathroom features shower, bath and vanity
- NBN and Foxtel connections in place
- The home is well insulated, enjoys high ceilings and has been updated to perfection
- Undercover entertaining area perfect all year round
- Blank canvas backyard with great space and well fenced
- Set on a block size of approximately 600sqm
Location is at the forefront of this lovely Villa with easy walking distance to the school, oval, pub and cinema, a simple 10 minute drive will put you in Clare. Don't miss out.
New Price - $155,000
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.