Sale due to medical emergency - Must be sold!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set in a quiet and sought after area of Burra, you can enjoy the surrounds knowing you are still close to everything in the town.
Key Features include:
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with the option of a third adjoining the master, ideal for a child's room or alternately a spacious study area.
- Galley style kitchen with new appliances and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate dining area
- An inviting lounge room featuring slow combustion heater
- A sleep out and verandah sit at the front of the home with access from the lounge room
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower alcove and bath
- Neat and tidy yard perfect to sit and relax in under your back pergola
- Set on a corner block of 490 sqm
- New roofing
- Updated verandah
- Complete rewiring
- Upgraded plumbing
- New water heater
Burra is a wonderful community in the mid north of South Australia, featuring a school, hospital, supermarket, many eateries and antique stores. Don't delay your inspection of this great bluestone cottage.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.