Your Money Couldn't Buy More!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
If you are looking for more bang for your buck you can stop here! 3 Collins Street Ceduna offers such exceptional value for money! Currently leased by a wonderful tenant for $350 a week this is great investment or if you want to own a big family home why not buy today & have some of the mortgage paid off for you before you move in! You are winning either way!
- Fabulous 4 bedroom home in popular street
- Master bedroom features carpet, air-con, built-in robe plus large office/nursery or future
- Enormous open plan living/dining room
- Social kitchen with dishwasher & huge timber breakfast bar
- Separate formal lounge or dining area
- Home features ceiling fans in all bedrooms & formal lounge
- Two of the bedrooms have built-in robes & lino, one is carpeted
- Lovely light & airy home with lots of big windows
- Easy care lino throughout living areas
- Main bathroom features a separate bath, shower & vanity
- Internal laundry plus separate W/C
- Walk straight out of living area onto deck with stunning undercover pool
- Huge under cover paved entertains area by saltwater pool
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity by entertainment area
- Secure, low maintenance paved back yard with side access
- Granny flat featuring 2 bunk beds, a double bed & kitchenette (water not connected currently)
- Large shed with concrete floor & power
- Large carport for 2 vehicles
- 2 x 22,000L rainwater tanks & mains water connected
- 6kw solar system to ensure low or no power bills
- Convenient & well liked location
- Walk to shops, park & 24 hour service station
- Close to schools, beach & shops
- Invest now to live in later
- Leave great tenant in place to pay off the property for you!
Ceduna is a great community with lots to offer. Ceduna has all essential amenities like upgraded hospital, two schools, various sports clubs, supermarkets, specialty shops, newsagent, chemist, furniture stores, accountants, community hotel, hardware stores and much more. Fishing, surfing, camping & other outdoor activities are a part of Ceduna's lifestyle appeal. Ceduna has a strong and varied economy with industries such as transport, tourism, export, aquaculture, agriculture, government and several mines in operation nearby. Ceduna has just had a Hungry Jacks and Subway open too!
Offering exceptional value for money this property is a no brainer! Call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 to check it out!
Year Built: 1990
Council Rates: $2,121.02 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 990sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 196sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential /15 Broadacre
Rental Amount: $350 a week
Rental Agent: Elders Ceduna
Tenancy Agreement: 29/08/2015 to 28/08/2016
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.