Imagine The Possibilities!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
You can stop searching Here it is, a fabulous corner allotment in the heart of town waiting for you to build your dream home, use as a great storage facility or start a small business operation. So many options but only one opportunity to buy! Call Melanie Samsonenko today to view this property now!
- Fabulous corner allotment totalling 1011sqm
- Zoned Regional Town Centre it offers a myriad of opportunities
- Self-contained unit including a/c office, kitchenette, dining/reception area & bathroom/laundry
- 18m x 6.26m shed, with concrete & power & includes the unit
- 18m x 8m storage shed with concrete and power
- Mains water plus 2500L water tank
- Secure & fully fenced with 6ft chain mesh on two sides
- Covered fish cleaning facility
- Low maintenance yard for minimal upkeep
- Only a short walk to foreshore, shops & jetty
- Close to hospital, schools & airport
- Perfect storage facility for surplus toys
- Put your 4wd & boat in the shed for when you fly into town for a relaxing long weekend! No Port Wakefield Road, road rage or Yorke Peninsula Boat Ramp Rage!
- Great build site with sheds already in place
- Excellent potential to use for business *STCC
- Convenient central location close to all amenities
- Short drive to the Puckridge boat ramp
- One of the only remaining vacant build sites in the heart of Ceduna
- Great investment for future capital growth
Ceduna is a lovely, thriving coastal town with many opportunities and a great lifestyle that is still a much kept secret. Varied industry keeps the town afloat with several mines in operation or about to start, transport, rail, export, agriculture, aquaculture, government, tourism to name a few. Ceduna offers a wonderful family friendly lifestyle with superb fishing, pristine coastline and waters, gateway to stunning outback adventures and is a great midway point between East and West.
Several new projects are to bring about new job opportunities with the new $10 million fish unloading facility going ahead and BP, Chevron, Santos and several other oil and gas companies making multi-million dollar investments for a new venture nearby. Ceduna boasts a $36 million upgraded first stage for our hospital, two schools, various specialty shops, newsagent, chemists, two supermarkets, two hardware stores, 24 gym, childcare facilities, coffee shops, service stations, sports stores, furniture shops and many other local businesses.
31 East Terrace is an absolute gem of a property ripe for further development now or in the future. Grab a hold of this rare opportunity to secure your piece of this friendly coastal town today. Call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 for further information or to book an inspection!
Council Rates: $2,200 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1011sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: RTCE - Regional Town Centre
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.