Immediate Sale Required!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 7 Cars
From the moment you walk in, this home will have you imagining your family here! Located in a prime location with water views this home is sure to please and surprise. Make sure you have this on your short list to view! The owners have moved on and are ready to sell! Call Melanie Samsonenko today to inspect on 0407 705 001.
- Wonderful family home of grand proportions in prime location
- 1,360sqm allotment overlooking Bosanquet Bay
- Glimpses of Murat Bay
- Social kitchen design with 90cm oven & water view
- Open plan living / dining with access to large entertainers deck
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Three other bedrooms all feature built-in robes & fans
- High ceilings & Daikin reverse cycle system
- 3-way bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Lovely rural outlook from front deck
- Enormous laundry / utility room
- Huge lined garage / rumpus area under house with laundry chute
- One manual & one electric roller door to garage
- Grand staircase to front door
- Mains & rain water to house
- Front windows are tinted & have roller shutters
- Fully fenced with secure separate backyard for pets & children
- Granny flat with kitchen, bathroom / laundry plus carport & verandah
- The kids will love the boat in the backyard
- Well set out gardens, grounds & ponds
- Large bird aviary
- Walk to Shelley Beach
- Sunny Boy 5KW solar system for low or no power bills or perhaps a credit
- Short drive to Ceduna CBD
- Exceptional family home
Ceduna is a unique rural seaside township with plenty of great things going for it. Its unusual location affords a busy tourism sector as all travellers from East to West or West to East go through town. Other industries include various mining projects, export, agriculture, aquaculture, transport and a large Government presence make for a stable economy. Ceduna has all your required amenities and offers residents a wonderful lifestyle with beautiful clean beaches and plenty to do for the active person or those seeking a peaceful and quiet life.
You must book an inspection! This enormous home would be the perfect place to spend Christmas with all the family! Contact Melanie today to make your dream of 2017 in your new home a reality on 0407 705 001!
Year Built: 2003
Council Rates: $2,800 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1,360sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 395.5sqm Total Area (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R- Residential/ 17 Decres Bay Road
Rental Estimate: $430 - $450 a week
Vendor's Conveyancer: TBA
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.