Rural Sea Change with Spectacular Water Views!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
This exceptional brick residence on just over 27 acres is only a 3 minute drive into Ceduna. A completely uninterrupted view of Ceduna, Thevenard & Murat Bay is just stunning, day or night. Situated on Denial Bay Road which is often sought and rarely offered you will need to be quick! Owners request genuine buyers only as a definite sale is required! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to arrange a viewing time.
- Sizable solid brick home with return verandahs
- Large master bedroom with water view, walk-in robe & ensuite with spa
- Lovely timber kitchen overlooking the backyard with gas cook top & breakfast bar
- Open plan lounge & dining room area with split system
- Formal lounge & dining or rumpus & office space
- Tiled throughout with raked ceilings
- 3 Large bedrooms at other end of house, 2 boasting water views
- 5KW, 20 panel solar system for low or no power bills or perhaps even a credit
- Solar hot water plus rain & *mains water (*Ceduna Koonibba Water Scheme)
- Low maintenance, well established gardens with large lawn
- Huge area for your new veggie garden & fruit trees - Perfect space to create your own garden oasis
- Kids will love the old CAS monkey bars & playground
- Long winding driveway
- Virtually nothing to do, but plenty of space to make your own mark
- Lots of room for kids & pets to play
- Large, 4 bay, 12m x 9m shed with concrete floor, power & mezzanine
- Ample room for trucks, buses, caravans, boats & trailers to turn around or store
- Make a wonderful family home
- Perfect size hobby farm
- A great workable size property for those coming off the farm that don't want to live in suburbia
- School bus service available
- White sandy beach across the road
- Uniquely only a 3 minute drive into Ceduna
Ceduna is a thriving rural hub with lots on the go! Multiple mines and varied industries keep the economy diverse and stable including aquaculture, agriculture, transport, large array of Government placements, business, tourism, rail and export just to name a few. Ceduna is a unique location with virtually all those travelling across the Country having to pass through and its stunning coastal setting is the icing on the cake.
If you are looking for a sea/tree change in a lovely community or want to escape the hustle and bustle in the holidays - away from the Port Wakefield Road & boat ramp rage! Here is your affordable and accessible alternative. With two daily flights on week days and two over the weekend you can be here within approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes! Park up the boat and 4wd and fly in when you like!
A rare offering in such a great location surely won't last long! Make sure you call Melanie Samsonenko today to secure an inspection before it's too late! 0407 705 001.
Year Built: 2000
Council Rates: $2,160 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 11.00 ha or 27.18 acres (Approximately)
Building Size: 338.9sqm Total Area (Approximately)
Zone: RUL Rural Living / 23 North Ceduna
Rental Estimate: $420 - $460 a week
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
* Form 1 is available on request and will be on display for a minimum of 4 business days prior to auction at our office at 24 Peake Terrace Denial Bay.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces and 6 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.