Your Money Couldn't Buy More!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 16 Cars
If you are seeking the ultimate lifestyle package you won't need to look any further. 55 Trenowden Drive has it all! There is too much to list so you will to inspect for yourself, call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001.
- Modern 4 bedroom brick home
- Galley style kitchen with Integrated dishwasher drawers, pantry, gas cooking & plenty of bench space
- Dining room is centrally located
- High ceilings feature throughout
- Master bedroom has water view, walk-through robe & ensuite
- 3 huge bedrooms have carpet & built-in robes
- Convenient 3-way main bathroom
- Large formal lounge with bay window taking in stunning views
- Fabulous outdoor patio & bbq area by the pool
- Enormous salt water pool with sandstone paving around
- Beautifully landscaped, secure back yard with access gate
- Over 110,000L (approx) rain water storage with 6 poly rain water tanks
- Just under 5 acres with 180̊ views of Murat & Bosanquet Bays & Thevenard
- Fully self-contained granny flat
- Huge colourbond shed with concrete floor & power
- 3.6kw, 20 panel, solar system
- Immaculate throughout you would be pressed to find better value elsewhere
- Close to schools, shops & beaches
Ceduna is a lovely community with plenty on the go! Varied industries and new projects are driving great growth throughout the town. Ceduna has all your main amenities and if you need the big city occasionally there are daily flights to and from Adelaide. Ceduna is surrounded by picturesque native bush land, the farmers rolling green & gold hills and beautiful pristine white beaches. The fishing is fantastic and so is the laid back lifestyle.
The owners are downsizing so it is your lucky day! All the hard work and money has been spent ready for you and your family to enjoy! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to make your move today!
Year Built: 2008
Council Rates: $2,368.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1.929ha or 4.766 acres (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: RUL Rural Living / 21 Ceduna (East)
Rental Estimate: $450-$500 a week
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
6 garage spaces and 10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.