When First Class Is Second Nature
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 13 Cars
This extensively renovated family home will suit a range of buyers, particularly those wanting to entertain in style.
Key features of the home include;
• 3 spacious light filled bedrooms Master bedroom and bedroom 3 with built-in-robes and TV points
• The stylish custom made kitchen with dishwasher has amazing storage and large island breakfast bar and granite benchtops all part of the open plan living and dine that features electric log look fire and slow combustion heater for added comfort & ambience
• Stunning renovated main bathroom with no detail overlooked including double shower, separate bath and heated towel rail
• Separate study conveniently located at front of home with built-in desk/shelving
• Glass doors open out from living area out onto the front raised deck with views and clear caf blinds to protect from weather & be utilised all year
• Light filled sunroom provides 2nd living space and leads into renovated laundry and 2nd bathroom thoughtfully located for ease of use after swimming in the pool
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
•An entertainment space to be envied is the rear paved verandah overlooking sparkling in-ground pool with solar heated salt water
• Outside also boasts double garage for parking near house plus additional garage with pit at rear of property, rain water tank plumbed to house and solar panels for hot water. Also roller shutters to some windows for energy efficiency and security.
• In a brilliant location with schools, sports grounds and main street facilities all within close proximity, situated on spacious block of approximately 2340sqm
• Possible opportunity to subdivide subject to council consent
A perfect match for buyers with high standards, this home is a pleasure to present and is sure to impress.
Carlee Daley 0438 941 588
- 2 Garages
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
3 garage spaces and 10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.