HUGE PRICE REDUCTION - CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE VENDOR - SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This wonderful family home provides low maintenance relaxed living with outdoor entertaining areas overlooking one of the premium vistas in the Clare Valley.
• The home has three generous bedrooms
• The master bedroom provides a luxury en-suite with large shower alcove & separate vanity
• A large walk in robe gives the bedroom a feeling of space
• The carefully designed kitchen provides a functional balance of style, comfort and convenience.
• A well-planned family room opens to a peaceful patio area with some of the best views available across the easy care gardens to the Clare Valley golf course and vineyards in the distance.
• For formal entertaining there is a well-designed dining room adjoining the formal lounge
• The main bathroom has a full size bath, shower alcove and separate vanity area
• A spacious laundry is nicely tiled and the home offers ample linen storage
• Tastefully decorated throughout with quality floor coverings, the neutral colour tones allow the new purchaser to add their own flair with colour schemes in their personal tastes
• Outside the main carport has ample room for two cars which also doubles as an excellent outdoor entertaining area
• There is plenty of room for a boat or van in a 20'x20' lock-up garage with power connected
• The easy-care garden has native shrubs and trees with an efficient watering system through drippers and timers.
• 5,000 gallons of rainwater is connected to the home through a pressure system.
Selling agent Daniel Schell says "The home present unbelievable value at this price. It is situated in one of the most highly sought after residential locations in the Clare Valley with stunning views from the home and gardens and is only a few minutes' drive to Clare's main street". "
Price reduced - $349,000
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Carlee Daley 0438 941 588
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.