Land in Clare
Magnificent rural lifestyle allotment & quality vineyard
- 15.99 ha (approx. 39.5 acres) just 5 minutes drive from Clare town-ship
- Elevated parcel of land with wonderful views across the Clare Valley, great building sites (STCC)
- 4ha fully irrigated vineyard planted 2005, producing quality Clare Valley Riesling
- Fruit produced is sold each year to local wineries
- Mains water connected plus 2 meg water licence
- 2 x 90,000 litres fully enclosed tanks for water storage
- Very well fenced into 5 main paddocks for management of livestock, ideal as a horse property.
- Mature gums and gently undulating land with good pastures
- Has the highly acclaimed Riesling trail on the western boundary.
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report