Owners Have Relocated & Require Quick Sale!
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
What a stunning place to call home or invest in! 2 McKenzie Street Denial Bay has undeniably, one of the Bays best views! At night the sky is lit with the lights of Ceduna, Thevenard Port and the Channel. A spectacular and affordable opportunity for the lucky new owners to enjoy!
- Gorgeous 3 bedroom home with 9ft ceilings
- Modern kitchen with lots of cupboards & new stove
- Revamped bathroom plus separate W/C
- Timber boards throughout the home
- Sunlit formal entry or sunroom
- Huge front deck to take in the magical views
- Views from lounge, 2 bedrooms & sun room
- Full length, enclosed back patio for year round entertaining
- Large split system in living area for year round comfort
- Air-conditioned 2 bedroom granny flat or office
- Lovely big windows throughout allowing cool ocean breezes
- Fully established gardens & grounds
- Self-sufficient living with established vegie gardens & various fruit trees
- 2 water tanks plus town water connected
- Popular corner allotment
- 9.4m x 6m powered garage with concrete floor
- Plenty of space for cars, boats & caravans
- Stroll to jetty for a fresh catch of blue swimmer crabs, squid or fish
- Attractive natural scrub across the road with walking tracks
- Enjoy the sunrises across the water wandering the clean beaches
- Currently tenanted periodically at $290 a week by fantastic tenants
- Exceptional home, beach house or investment
- A great first home or prefect for those wanting to retire
Denial Bay is a stunning town just 15 minutes away from Ceduna. Surrounded by pristine beaches, stunning natural bush land and farms the town is a great place to raise a family or enjoy the peace and quiet that Denial Bay is so well known for. Denial Bay has a jetty, playground, public toilets, and half tennis court and shaded family area on the beach. Denial Bay is South Australia's second largest producer of delicious oysters so if you are lucky you might get to sample a few! Ceduna hosts all of the amenities you need and there is a school bus service for the kids. Denial Bay offers a wonderful community spirit and is a great place to live.
The owners of this great property have relocated and need a sale soon! Priced to sell straight away get on the phone quickly to discuss this lovely property with Melanie Samsonenko 0407 705 001.
Year Built: 1955
Council Rates: $1,431.16 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1000sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 119sqm House Only (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential/ 19 Denial Bay Policy
Rental Amount: $290 a week
Rental Agent: Private
Tenancy Agreement: Periodic
3 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.