Affordable & Adorable!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This is a sensational opportunity to get into the market! The owner just wants this home SOLD and is priced to do so today! You can afford the Australian dream! Stop paying rent & call Melanie Samsonenko 0407 705 001 to inspect today!
- Gorgeous 3 bedroom home with water view on 1/3 of an acre
- New kitchen with great pull out pantry
- Extra large, 4.2m x 4.2m master bedroom
- Stunning hill & natural bush land views
- Open plan living & dining room
- New large split system for year round comfort
- Airy feel with 9ft ceilings
- Remote ceiling fans throughout
- Add equity instantly with a fresh coat of paint inside
- Original floorboards under carpets could be revitalised at some stage
- Revamped bathroom with separate W/C
- Internal laundry with external access
- Shaded front & back decks
- Gorgeous low maintenance gardens & grounds
- Secure fully fenced yard
- Large shed with concrete floor
- 2 carports, 3 rainwater tanks & mains water
- Lovely quiet & peaceful location
- Gorgeous scrub & beach walking tracks nearby
- Walk to jetty for a fresh catch of squid, blue swimmer crabs or fish
- Great investment with Denial Bay a very popular rental location
- Perfect first home priced to go!
Denial Bay offers such a lovely and peaceful lifestyle, just 10 minutes' drive from Ceduna which has all your essential amenities. There is a jetty which is popular with tourists & locals alike. Surrounded by farm land, natural bush land and clean sandy beaches it really is a great place to live. Denial Bay offers a fantastic family orientated lifestyle with nice park land, walking tracks, playground, half tennis court and the school bus runs every day.
At this price this great home won't last long! An absolute steal in today's market so call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today to inspect now!
Year Built: 1965
Council Rates: $1,600 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1383sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 90sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: RUL Rural Living / 22 Denial Bay
Rental Estimate: $270-$290 a week
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.