More Bang For Your Buck!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 15 Cars
If you are wanting your dollar to go further, you can stop right here! Lot 11 Thiselton Way is situated overlooking Denial Bay with water, Ceduna and Thevenard views. This lovely family home offers a spacious rural lifestyle only 10 minutes to Ceduna! The owners have retired into town and this affordable, once in a blue moon opportunity can be all yours right now! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to book an inspection!
- Sizable 4 bedroom home on 22.702 acres or 9.187ha
- Master bedroom features carpet, spilt system & built-in robes
- Stunning brand new kitchen & dining area with stainless steel appliances
- Huge sunken lounge with spilt system & wood fire place, perfect for those cooler nights
- Freshly renovated bathroom & laundry in modern neutral tones
- Laundry features linen press & second W/C
- Raked ceilings & water views feature
- Enormous enclosed outdoor entertainment area perfect for year round living
- Double garage under house roof for everyday convenience
- Huge 11.5m x 6.3m shed with concrete floor, pit & power plus 3.6m x 6.3m carport
- Fully fenced with plenty of space for kids & animals to play
- Town water plus over 45,000L of rainwater storage
- Low maintenance rural allotment
- School bus run morning & afternoon
- Wonderful place for families to grow with
- Perfect spot for those retiring off the farm but don't want to go straight into a built up area
- Offers total peace, quiet & tranquillity in a lovely community
- Nice stroll to beach, jetty & playground
- Launch your boat off the beach to try your luck for fresh fish, squid & blue swimmer crabs
- Only a short drive to Ceduna CBD
- Close to Point Bell, Nadia Landing, Davenport Creek, Ocean Beach, Rocky Point & many other world class beaches, fishing & camping spots
- Perfect spot for the avid traveller halfway between East & West
Denial Bay offers such a lovely seaside, rural lifestyle only 10 minutes' drive from all of Ceduna's amenities. Denial Bay offers an undercover shelter on the beach, a jetty, playground, ablution block, reserve area, beaches and walking trails. Denial Bay has an arts, crafts & local produce market twice yearly. Only a short drive to Ceduna so you can have the peace and quiet of a farm lifestyle without the distance!
Properties like this one so close to town rarely come onto the market, let alone offer so much for your money! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to ensure you register your interest and book a viewing now!
Council Rates: $2,616.50 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 9.187ha or 22.702 acres (Approximately)
Building Size: 295.8sqm (Approximately)
Year Built: 1991 (Approximately)
Zone: RUL Rural Living22 Denial Bay
5 garage spaces, 1 carport space and 9 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.