"William Hunts Retreat" - A Blend of Country & Luxury
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Once a stone barn, the property has been beautifully renovated into 2 private luxury cottages Cypress' and Redwood'. This stunning property seamlessly combines original stone walls and exposed rafters with stylish, contemporary design & modern fixtures. Set back from the road and surrounded by beautiful established gardens, offering a peaceful and tranquil getaway. Currently operated as a successful B&B with a large proportion of repeat guests and has obtained impressive reviews. Property is being offered on a walk-in, walk-out basis.
Cypress Cottage Features;
• Two generous bedrooms, both with stunning ensuite bathrooms one with a 2 person spa
• 2nd bedroom with french doors plus automatic large barn doors leading out to paved courtyard
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, overlooking spacious living/dining area with Slow Combustion Wood Heater
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning in both bedrooms and living area
• Large Plasma TV, DVD and CD player
• Skylight in Lounge/Kitchen area closes automatically when it rains
• Built-in laundry facilities to 1st bathroom
• Unique dividing door between both cottages may be left open to create a 3 bedroom cottage
Redwood Cottage Features;
• Quaint one bedroom cottage with luxury ensuite bathroom featuring large corner spa
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area and bedroom
• Slow Combustion Heater
• Living area with 3 seater leather lounge and plasma TV,DVD and CD Player
• Kitchette with built-in fridge and microwave
• Built-in laundry facilities in bathroom
• New roof with skylight
Outside boasts 1 large entertainment area including an outdoor bath with running hot water to Cypress' and smaller private courtyard to Redwood'. Water supply provided by mains water, large rainwater tank of approx. 27,000L and grey water system. Also features 2 sheds (1 with 3 phase power) and wood shed. Bottled gas supply to properties. Underground dripper system of grey water to the rear lawn, with further irrigation to the rest of the garden. Septic system is via 'reed-bed system'.
All nestled on 3637sqm of land in the heart of the historic township of Mintaro within the wine district of Clare Valley. In close proximity to Magpie & Stump Hotel, Mintaro Maze, Martindale Hall Heritage Museum, Reilly's Wines Vineyard and Mintaro Wines and located a comfortable 90 minutes drive north of Adelaide and 20 minutes drive from the township of Clare.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Rain Water Tank
4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.