Big Home + Big Sheds = Big Win!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 10 Cars
If you are looking for a rock solid large brick home in a lovely street you have found it! Huge rooms, spacious yard with enormous sheds and great outdoor entertainment room make this home an appealing option! The owners are relocating and want your offer, so call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 to book a viewing!
- Large 4 bedroom brick home
- Formal lounge with oil heater
- Spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry and dining area
- 4 big & spacious bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes
- Internal laundry & separate W/C
- Bathroom features separate bath & shower
- Loads of cupboard space
- Split systems servicing both ends of home
- Fabulous outdoor entertainment room
- Convenient, easy care paved yard
- 5 bay shed with concrete floor & power
- Double garage with power & concrete
- Large carport for up to 3 vehicles
- Low maintenance gardens
- 3 large rainwater tanks & mains water connected
- Plenty of scope to renovate or modernise to add potential equity
- Walk to beach & Pinky Point walking trail
- Schools, supermarket, Thevenard Sports Club & Hotel close by
- Short drive to Puckridge Boat Ramp to launch the boat
- Quiet & peaceful street
- Just a few minutes to Ceduna CBD
Thevenard is a fantastic local community within the town of a Ceduna. Conveniently located only a two minute drive to the Ceduna CBD. Both schools are close by along with nice beaches, Puckridge boat ramp & Pinky Point walking trail making it a great family location. Thevenard has its own Hotel, IGA supermarket, post office facility and sports Club. Thevenard also hosts a large Port which is used daily for export of local grain and mining commodities. The Grain storage silos & commercial fishing is also hosted here with Council, State and Federal Governments announcing a joint venture to build a new $10million fish unloading facility to bring about new and accommodate the already bustling fishing industry here.
Take the time to view this great solid family home that has so much potential, with plenty happening in the local economy you are sure to be on a winner here! To explore this home further, call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001.
Year Built: 1980
Council Rates: $2,100 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 961sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.