First Home Fever!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
21 Railway Terrace is a great investment or first home buyer opportunity not to be missed! This affordable solid brick home is neat and tidy but offers great potential to add your own touch in the future too! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to view this excellent property today!
- Solid brick 3 bedroom home on a 900sqm corner allotment
- Master bedroom has built-in robe
- Enormous formal lounge
- User friendly kitchen with pantry
- Informal lounge/dining area
- Tiles & floating timber boards throughout
- High ceilings a feature
- Fresh paint throughout & roller shutters
- Daikin split system for cooling & heating
- Wood fire place making a cosy warm space in the cooler months
- Internal laundry & bathroom with W/C
- Second external bathroom & laundry for convenience
- Home offers great street appeal
- Fabulous 11m x 5.8m entertainment area/ carport
- 7.2m x 5m shed with concrete & power
- Secure low maintenance yard
- Walk to IGA supermarket
- Close to Thevenard Sports Club & pub
- Perfect town house for farmers close to grain storage facilities
- Plenty of room for boats & caravans
- Short walk to Pinky Point & enjoy the stunning views & walking trail
- Water glimpses from front yard
- A great first home or investment property
- Close to schools & Ceduna CBD
Thevenard is a great close knit community just a couple of kilometres from Ceduna. Thevenard has a supermarket, Sports Club, pub, Puckridge boat ramp, Post Office facility, walking trails and look out points plus more! Thevenard will host the new $10 million fish unloading facility bringing about more job opportunities and infrastructure. Thevenard is a short drive to Ceduna shops, schools, hospital and all other amenities.
Worthy of an inspection and priced to sell! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today to discuss this great home further!
Year Built: 1979
Council Rates: $1,791.64 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 900sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 229sqm House Only (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.