Outstanding architecturally designed eco friendly on the Barossa Valley's doorstep
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 15 Cars
- 42.3 ha (approx 105 acres) of attractive undulating farming and grazing land
- Enjoy a passive income stream from share-farming or lease to local farmers
- Option to establish your own small farming enterprise
- Estimated 490mm average annual rainfall and plus 2 dams
- Mature trees and planted shelter belts across the property
- Native birds and kangaroos on your door step.
The environmentally sensitive home has been constructed with stone from the quarry on site:
- New build house, completed 2015
- House dimensions (14.5m x 7.5m) plus front jarrah deck (14.5m x 3m) overlooking the property
- Expansive master suite with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
- Second bedroom could also be utilized as a private office/study
- Wonderful large living area encompassing the clean simple lines of the chef's kitchen
- Bespoke kitchen with expansive Carrera marble bench top
- Provision has been made for an additional guest wing comprising two additional bedrooms and additional bathroom
- Walls 340mm thick with extensive insulation in ceilings and walls
- Quality hardwood floors throughout the home
- Large western red windows and sills
- Natural light filled home with high ceilings and extended height doors
- Luxury Cheminees Philippe fireplaces in lounge and master bedroom
- Adelaide black granite hearths beneath fireplaces
- Gas cooking and instant gas hot water
- Engineered quartz stone bench top in bathroom
- Breathtaking views over the Barossa and surrounds from every window of the home. There are no neighbours in sight & the grounds are landscaped with native vegetation.
- Solar power unit (panels, batteries, inverter and solar boost)
- Also included with the property is a back up generator
(NOTE: The home is completely off grid no more expensive power or water bills)
- High speed wireless internet to house
- Colour bond shed/workshop (9.5m x 7.5m) with concrete flooring
- Over 50,000 litres rainwater storage (4 storage tanks plus designated fire-fighting tank)
- Grundfos water pump for rainwater transfer.
Located just 12kms from the beautiful Barossa Valley and 90kms from Adelaide, only an inspection will reveal the possibilities with this outstanding property.
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
15 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.