REDUCED | Outstanding value - well below replacement cost
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
We are delighted to offer this outstanding lifestyle property located in the beautiful Skilly Valley at well below its replacement cost.
The vendors plans have changed and the opportunity now present for a new owner to capitalise on considerable investment in power connection(2), bore water supply(2), new shedding and excellent fencing.
An engineering site assessment for two building sites can be provided to the successful purchaser.
Set in a very private location with outstanding views across the Skilly Creek , this delightfully peaceful lifestyle property is only about 6kms west of Leasingham in the renowned Clare Valley region.
The Skilly Valley is a beautifully protected and fertile agricultural valley running in a north south direction to the west of the Auburn and Watervale townships just south of Clare.
The property comprises 7.16 ha or approx. 17.7 acres, and has had considerable investment by the present owners. A change of circumstances provides a unique opportunity to invest in a marvelous lifestyle block on which to build your special home.
Some key features include:
- New fencing & internal roads constructed with rubble
- A new 10m x 7m color bond shed with concrete flooring
- 2 x bores , 1 equipped with an electric submersible grundfos pump
- 2 x electrical transformers connected to existing power poles on the property
- Many native trees /shrubs planted (full details available)
- An old character stone cottage (needing complete renovation)
- A transferrable 2.85 meg. water licence.
Quite possibly the best value property of its kind in the entire Clare Valley region.
Check out the price, massive reduction - $198,000!
Please phone Geoff Schell on 0418842421 or Daniel Schell 0435436379 for further details.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.