Ideal expansion opportunity in prime farming area
129.4ha (approx. 319.7 acres).
To be offered as a whole or in or 2 non contingent lots.
Lot 1 86.21ha (213acres).
Lot 2 43.2ha (106.7acres).
- Located in the Bethel area approximately 8kms south of the Tarlee Township and 7kms West of the Kapunda Township. Bethel is approx. 80kms North of Adelaide.
- The property comprises relatively flat land with highly productive red-brown clay loam soils
- Both Lots are water by 2 x SA main water meters, plus there is a creek that runs through Lot 1
- The fencing is mostly considered very good stock fencing
- The area is generally regarded as around 500mm annual rainfall.
Ray White rural specialists team Geoff & Daniel Schell are excited to offer 2 smaller land parcels in what is a highly regarded and tightly held farming district.
The property would ideally suit neighbouring farm businesses as an ideal expansion opportunity in the very reliable and attractive farming area. Rarely does farming land of this quality in an assured rainfall area become available for sale.
The properties are conveniently located in the Lower North region providing close proximity to major grain terminals and hay processing facilities.
Auction | 2pm, Tuesday 7th March 2017 Dutton Park, Kapunda.
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 041 5436 379.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.