Well managed mixed farming property
138.4ha (approx. 342 acres
- Oak Brae is located approximately 10 km North East of the Booborowie township on Petherton Road, 35km North-West of Burra and approx. 56km North-East of Clare
- The property comprises flat to gently undulating cropping land with soils comprising mainly red-brown clay loams.
- There is approx. 23ha of grazing land with native grasses and clovers
- The property is well fenced into five main paddocks with fencing in good sound condition
- Supply of water is from a bore with electric submersible pump
- Solid double brick homestead (C1960) with three bedrooms
- Two implement sheds, workshop plus a barn.
Oak Brae is a well-managed smaller mixed farming property providing an excellent opportunity for farm build up in a reliable agricultural area.
The Booborowie area is highly regarded and offers a diverse enterprise mix with cereals, legumes, oilseeds and hay production. The property is also well suited to sheep and prime lamb production.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
AUCTION | 2pm, Friday 14th October 2016 - Boborowie Hall (INSP).
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.