Prime agricultural land
Milk-a-Moo-Cow Ridge Julia Road, Hampden via Eudunda.
431ha* (approx. 1065acres)*.
Lot 1 Homestead & Julia Block 291.4ha* + homestead & shedding.
Lot 2 Obst's - 82.1ha*.
Lot 3 Pfitzner Hill 57.5ha*.
- Milk-a-Moo-Cow Ridge is located in the Hampden area which is located in the Mid North of South Australia approx. 7km North West of Eudunda, 50km from the Barossa Valley and 107kms North East of Adelaide.
- The property comprises approx. 288ha (711 acres) of gently undulating fertile arable cropping land with mostly red-brown loam soils. The balance (approx. 340 acres) is healthy hills grazing.
- The fencing across the property is considered to be in good condition
- The property is well watered by SA mains water plus there is a winter creek which runs through Lot 3
- The Eudunda Hampden area is generally regarded as approx. 450mm 480mm rainfall per annum.
Lot 1 includes improvements as follows:
- Spacious four bedroom homestead which has been very well maintained
- Lovely country style kitchen and dining room
- Large family room plus sunroom
- Double garage + fenced off garden area.
- Machinery Shed / Workshop (approx. 18m x 9m)
- Implement Shedding (30.5m x 12m x 3.5m)
- Hay Shed (21.5m x 13.5m)
- Hay Shed (16m x 9.5m)
- Two stand shearing shed with steel sheep yards
- Modern dairy facility (approx. 60' x 40'), steel cattle yards with crush, 3 phase power, 3 offices toilet block.
The offering of Milk-a-Moo-cow Ridge presents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a sizeable parcel of highly productive, assured mixed farming land in a renowned area. This is rare opportunity to secure quality farming land well suited to diverse entries mix of broad acre cropping, hay production and livestock production.
Milk-a-Moo-Cow Ridge has been part of the same family ownership for the past 100 years, providing a once in a generation opportunity to purchase this outstanding property. To be offered as a whole or in 3 non-contingent lots which presents as a genuine stand-alone enterprise or farm build up opportunity.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Auction | 2pm, Thursday 5th October 2017 in the Eudunda Town Hall (INSP)
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379 or Geoff Schell 0418 842 421.
10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.