Reliable farming land in excellent location - MUST BE SOLD AT AUCTION!
- Land: 144.4729 ha (357 acres)
- 144.5ha (approx. 357acres) of reliable farming land in excellent location
- Gently undulating cropping land with fertile red loam over clay soil types and sections of darker soils suited to a broad variety of cropping enterprises
- Suitable for the production of cereals, legumes, oilseeds and ideal hay country plus sheep and wool production
- Fenced into 3 main paddocks with fencing generally in good condition
- Mains water connected to the property which supplies 4 x concrete troughs and 1 x seasonal dam
- Mains water to a 7,000 gallon poly tank used for spraying purposes
- Average annual rainfall for Farrell Flat is approx. 450mm
- Located adjacent to the Clare to Farrell Flat, 5kms West of Farrell Flat, 18kms East of Clare and approximately 140kms North of Adelaide.
Bills presents an excellent opportunity to acquire a versatile parcel of land in a reliable and highly regarded farming area. The property would make an ideal add-on property to expand an existing farming enterprise.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Sale by Public Auction
2pm, Thursday 17th March 2016 @ Clare Country Club (INSP).
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
144.4729 ha / 357 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.