Quality farming land in an assured area
- Approx. 269.3ha / 665acres of quality farming land in an excellent location
- Comprising approx. 269ha of relatively flat to gently undulating fertile arable land with mainly red brown loam to black soil types
- Suited to a diverse enterprise mix of broad acre cropping, hay production and livestock production.
- Fenced into 4 main paddocks with fencing generally in good condition
- The property is watered by a bore with a windmill pumping to a 10,000L fibreglass tank which supplies water to 2 x poly troughs in paddocks. Mains water is currently supplied by private arrangement with a neighbour which supplies water to the 22,000L tank used for spraying purposes
- Average annual rainfall for Farrell Flat is approx. 450mm
- Located midway between Farrell Flat and Mintaro on Sod Hut Road and Salt Creek Road, approx. 150kms north of Adelaide.
This offering presents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a parcel of highly productive, assured cropping land in a renowned area. Your inspection is highly recommended.
AUCTION |2pm, Friday 2nd December 2016, Clare Golf Club (If Not Sold Prior)
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.