Quality farming land in an excellent location
243.3ha / 601.2acres.
- Comprising relatively flat to gently undulating fertile arable land with mainly red brown loam to black soil types
- The property is fenced into 4 main paddocks with smaller house paddocks with a total arable area of approx. 212ha
- There is a small grazing paddock of tall wheat grass of some 16ha
- The fencing is generally in fair condition
- The property is watered by mains water and supplies water to the homestead and stock troughs. There are 3 x seasonal dams and winter creek lines
- Improvements includes: Five bedroom homestead, Hay shed (20m x 30m), Hay shed (19m x 9m) with open front and sheep Yards
- Average annual rainfall for Farrell Flat is approx. 450mm.
- Located approx. 3kms west of the Farrell Flat Township, 20km east of Clare.
The offering of Toringa presents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a parcel of highly productive, assured cropping land in a renowned area. The Farrell Flat to Clare area is arguably some of the best farming land available in the Lower and Mid-North area of SA. The property is well suited to a diverse enterprise mix of broad acre cropping and hay production with export hay facilities within convenient freight distances. It also offers the ability to capture the strength of the sheep and wool markets as an ideal mixed cropping/livestock property.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
AUCTION |2pm, Thursday 8th December 2016, Clare Golf Club (If Not Sold Prior)
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1 garage space, 3 carport spaces and 15 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.