Quality farming land offered for lease
160.3ha (approx. 396acres).
- Halbury Block is located on Hoyelton Road approx. 3kms North of Halbury which is 11km East of Balaklava and 106km to Adelaide
- The property comprises relatively flat arable land with soils mostly sandy loams
- The property is fenced into 2 large paddocks with fencing considered to be in good sound condition
- There is a 10,000L header tank from SA mains water for spraying purposes available to successful lessee
- Average annual rainfall over 10 years for Halbury is approx. 445mm.
Terms of Lease:
- 3 year lease term commencing on 10th April 2017
- Lessor to retain grazing rights
- Lease payments to be paid quarterly in advance.
This is a rare opportunity to expand your cropping enterprise in a tightly held farming area which is well suited to a wide range of enterprise options including cereals, legumes, oil seeds and hay to ensure you can maximize the return on your investment.
Expressions of Interest close - 3pm, Monday 3rd April 2017.
Full details of the lease conditions are available from sole agents Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379 of Ray White Clare Valley.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.