Reliable farming land offered for 3 year lease
282.90ha (approx. 699 acres)
Lot 1 "Johns" - 140.42ha (347 acres)
Lot 2 "Hayshed" - 142.48 (352 acres)
• Located on Manilla Road approx. 7kms South West of Burra in the Hanson area
• The property comprises gently undulating land with mostly red brown earths soils
• The fencing considered to be in very good sound condition
• The property is watered by an equipped bore plus there are springs in the creek & SA mains connected
• Average annual rainfall over 10 years for Hanson is approx. 490-500mm
Terms of Lease:
- 3 year lease term, immediate access provided after close of EOI to successful Lessee
- Lease payments to be paid quarterly in advance
The offering of Johns & "Hayshed" for lease provides a fantastic opportunity to secure quality parcels of land for the next three years in a reliable farming district. The Hanson area offers a diverse enterprise mix with cereals, legumes, hay production and is also renowned for excellent livestock production.
The property is well located in relation to the Barrier Highway with good transport access to grain terminals and livestock markets.
Offered for a 3 year lease term with the successful lessee to be granted immediate access.
Expressions of Interest close - 3pm, Wednesday 12th April 2017
Full details of the lease conditions are available from sole agents Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379 of Ray White Clare Valley
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.