Well located YP Property
Total | 695.8*ha (1719.3*acres)
- Lot 1 Hillview | 360.5*ha (approx. 890.8*acres)
- Lot 2 Frasers | 323.7*ha (approx. 800*acres)
- Lot 3 Homestead | 11.5*ha (approx. 28.4*acres).
- Located in the Kulpara area, approx. 4kms South of the Kulpara Township and 1km off the Copper Coast Highway
- Comprising approx. 502*ha of flat to gently undulating arable land with soils ranging from clay loam to sandy loam rises.
- The balance is approx. 155*ha of healthy undulating hills grazing with stock shelter belts
- The fencing on the property is considered to be in average - sound condition for stock management
- Water is provided by SA mains water
- The vendor estimates the annual rainfall is approx. 350mm per annum.
Lot 3 Homestead is a lifestyle property with historic stone cottage circa 1910 located amongst attractive tree areas with elevated southern views over the Upper St Vincent Gulf. There is a working shearing shed and handy additional farm shedding. The Homestead is conveniently located at the top of the Yorke Peninsula with extending views over the water and is ideally suitable for a small animal enterprise property or could have strong appeal as a private getaway property for people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of urban life.
Older style cottage which has had some restoration completed and would respond well to further renovations. The home has two main bedrooms, eat-in kitchen and family room. There is the bonus of a 5kw solar system installed on the roof.
- 2 stand shearing shed
- Basic steel sheep yards
- Implement shed (approx. 30m x 12m)
- Sundry farm shedding
The offering of Hill View provides a rare opportunity to acquire a property ideally suited to a mixed enterprise of livestock and cropping in the Northern Yorke Peninsula region.
Hill View is a genuine mixed farming property with a good blend of cropping land and healthy hills grazing providing the purchaser the ability to take advantage of the strong sheep and wool prices. Its central location provides freight advantages to the major livestock selling centre (APLE at Dublin), plus great freight advantages to numerous major grain terminals and export hay processing facilities.
The vendors will consider expression of interest for the property as a whole or in three individual lots.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Expressions of Interest close | 3pm, Friday 13th October 2017.
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.