Well managed mixed farming property on offer
426.6ha (approx. 1,054 acres)
- Wandowie is located approximately 4km South West of Booborowie Township off Pipeline Road
- The property is well fenced with an ongoing replacement program over the past 5 years providing approx. 75% of new fencing. Most fencing comprises 6 line cyclone, top barb and steel droppers.
- The property comprises gently undulating fertile cropping soils. Soil types are predominantly clay loam based soils.
- Supply of water is from SA mains water, equipped bore with windmill.
- The area is generally regarded as approx. 425mm-450mm rainfall per annum.
Wandowie is a very well managed mixed farming property providing an excellent opportunity for farm build up in a reliable agricultural area. The property is well suited to cereal cropping, hay and legume enterprises plus there is opportunity for Lucerne on the flats. This provides the opportunity to diversify your enterprise mix and take advantage of the strong livestock prices particularly with sheep and prime lambs.
"Wandowie" has useful improvements whilst not being overcapitalised.
Expression of Interest closes 3pm Thursday 13th October (if not sold prior)
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.