Ideal expansion or add on block in highly regarded area.
- Approx. 60ha of gently undulating arable farming land of fertile red brown soil types
- Excellent history of farm management
- Suited to a wide range of cropping enterprises and/or livestock options
- Attractive tree lines areas for stock shelter
- Watered by 1 good dam
- Estimated annual Rainfall area of approx. 450mm
- Located in the Leighton area approximately 20kms south of the Booborowie Township, 22kms west of the Burra Township and 30kms to the Clare Township. Leighton is approx. 160kms North of Adelaide.
Whites is ideally set up in one large paddock providing ease of management and it has an excellent history of advanced management practices. Your inspection is highly recommended.
Auction | 2pm, Tuesday 14th March 2017 @ Barbara J Long Room, Clare Town Hall (INSP)
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0418 842 421
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.