First class cropping land in highly regarded Manoora area
64.74ha (approx. 160acres).
- Gently undulating land comprising 64ha of productive black soils with some sections of red soils
- The property is suited to a wide range of enterprise options
- Well fenced into 2 main paddocks
- Average annual rainfall for the area is approx. 485mm
- Located in the Manoora area approx. 5kms North West of the Manoora Township and approx. 120kms North of Adelaide.
Hogbens is a rare opportunity to invest in some of the best farming land available in the Lower and Mid-North area of SA. The property would ideally suit neighbouring farm businesses for expansion options.
Auction | 1pm, Thursday 30th March 2017 @ Clare Country Club (INSP).
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.