High quality land with black soils in reliable farming area
Manoora Block Fairview Road, Manoora area.
167.88ha (approx. 414acres).
- The property comprises 167ha of relatively flat to gently undulating land with soil types of black self-mulching loams with lighter rises in line with the topography.
- The property is well fenced into 3 large paddocks with fencing generally in good condition
- There is a basic set of sheep handling yards with a small loading ramp
- There is a bore with windmill and a good dam
- Average annual rainfall for the area is approx. 485mm
- Located in the Manoora area approx. 5kms North West of the Manoora Township and approx. 120kms North of Adelaide.
Undoubtedly this is a rare opportunity to invest in some of the best farming land available in the Lower and Mid-North area of SA.
The property is very well fenced with all boundaries replaced in the past 10 years and offers the opportunity to run a stock enterprise by grazing on stubbles.
The property would ideally suit neighbouring farm businesses for expansion options but is equally appealing for farmers outside the district with the size of this parcel making an attractive option to secure quality farming land renowned for its reliability.
Auction | 2pm, Wednesday 5th April 2017, Clare Golf Club (INSP).
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.