Prime farming land in the Mid North
Lot 1 Bills Wakefield | 103*ha (approx. 254.5*acres)
Lot 2 Fig Tree | 191.5*ha (approx. 473.2*acres)
Lot 3 Homestead Block | 4.9*ha (approx. 12*acres).
- Gently undulating arable land with mainly red brown loam soils with areas of black loams suited to a wide range of enterprise options including cereals, legumes, oilseeds and the hay industry.
- The fencing on the property is considered to be in good condition for stock management
- The Manoora/Black Springs area is generally regarded as 450mm - 475mm rainfall per annum
- Stock water by dams, plus rainwater storage on homestead block.
Lot 3 Homestead block includes improvements as follows:
- Spacious family home (Circa 1930's) in elevated rural setting. There are four large bedrooms with built in robes plus a separate office with built in desk and cupboards. The country style eat- in kitchen features a walk-in-pantry, breakfast bar & Miele dishwasher. There is an open plan casual meals and living room plus spacious family room. The home is set privately amongst delightful cottage gardens. There is a 3kw solar system and 50,000L of rain water storage plumbed to the home.
- Implement Shed (90' x 30')
- Three stand shearing shed with steel sheep yards
- Raised stone barn.
The Ridge presents a wonderful opportunity to secure a sizeable parcel of highly regarded farming land which has been held in the Harding family for 70 years.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Auction | 2pm, Thursday 12th October 2017 in The Valleys Lifestyle Centre, Clare (If not Sold Prior)
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.