Ideal expansion opportunity in tightly held farming area
128.46ha (approx. 317.42 acres).
To be offered in 2 non contingent lots.
- Lot 1 - 98.92 ha (approx. 244.43 acres)
- Lot 2 - 29.54 ha (approx. 73 acres).
- Huxley's is located in the Tarnma area approximately 10kms east of the Marrabel Township. Tarnma is approx. 110kms north of Adelaide.
- The property is fenced into 5 main paddock with generally sound stock fencing comprising of cyclone, barb, steel droppers & concrete posts
- The property comprises approx. 118 ha (291 acres) of gently undulating rich fertile cropping soils. Soil types are predominantly clay loam based soils with sections of heavier black soils
- The property is watered by dams
- The area is generally regarded as approx. 475mm-500mm rainfall per annum.
Ray White rural specialists Geoff & Daniel Schell are excited to offer 2 smaller land parcels in what is regarded as a blue ribbon farming district. The offering of Huxley's located in the Tarnma area presents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a very well managed smaller holding. The property would ideally suit neighbouring farm businesses as an ideal expansion opportunity in the very reliable and attractive Tarnma area. Rarely does farming land of this quality in an assured rainfall area become available for sale. The properties are conveniently located in the Lower North region providing close proximity to major grain terminals and hay processing facilities.
Auction | 2pm, Thursday 6th October 2016 Marrabel Hall (if not sold prior).
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.