Ideal sheltered breeding block in reliable rainfall area
156ha (approx. 385 acres).
- Watered by bore with windmill pumping to 3000 gallon tank plus seasonal dams
- Approx. 35 ha arable area suited to growing hay, feed crops or sown pasture
- Good fencing comprising mainly plain wires and pine posts
- Basic set of sheep handling yards with timber race.
- Gently undulating grazing to steeper hills grazing land
- Small shelter shed , outstanding camp sites amongst mature gums
- Estimated 450mm rainfall area
- Ideally suit addition to a cropping property for a sheep breeding enterprise.
Wonderful opportunity to secure an easily managed smaller grazing property to capture strong sheep & wool prices.
Auction | 2pm, Wednesday 5th October, Hallett Town Hall (INSP)
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379 and Geoff Schell 0418 842 421
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.