Ideal expansion opportunity in reliable farming area
- Land: 243.0423 ha (600.57 acres)
243.12ha (approx. 600.75acres).
Lot 1 - HV's & Chimney - 157.62ha
Lot 2 - Farleys 85.5ha.
- Predominately gently undulating to relatively flat cropping land, which would suit cropping, hay production and livestock enterprise
- Stock fencing in generally good condition
- Watered by mains, dams and Brady Creek adjoins Farleys
- Average rainfall over 10 years for Robertstown approx. 350mm
- HV's & Chimney is located in the Emu Downs area approximately 10kms NNW of the Robertstown township and Farleys is located approx. 6kms west of Robertstown and approx. 130km north of Adelaide.
The offering of HV's & Chimney & Farleys located in the Emu Downs and Robertstown area presents an excellent opportunity for farm build -up in this well regarded farming region. Both lots are well suited to both cropping and livestock enterprises.
Conveniently located in the Mid North providing close proximity to major grain terminals and hay processing facilities.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
To be sold as 2 non- contingent lots by Public Auction | 2pm, Thursday 31st March 2016 Robertstown Hall (INSP)
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.
243.0423 ha / 600.57 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.