Acquire a well managed parcel of land - ideal for farm expansion.
Waterloo - 102ha (approx. 252 acres).
- Waterloo is located approx. 15kms North East of Manoora and 42kms East of Clare in the Waterloo area and approximately 3kms east of the Barrier Highway
- The property is nearly all arable comprising relatively flat to gently undulating land with highly productive red-brown clay loam soils
- Water supply is from 3 x dams. (All cleaned out in 2016)
- The property is fenced into 1 main paddock and is well fenced with approx. 2kms of new fencing on the northern and western road boundaries completed in 2016
- The area is generally regarded as around 450-500mm annual rainfall.
The offering of Waterloo presents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a well-managed parcel of land which would be ideal for farm expansion.
The property is located in a renowned & reliable farming area with this property again highly productive in 2016 with exceptional yields (6t/ha of Wheat) and no frost damage.
Waterloo is well set up for efficient farming practices and large machinery with one large arable paddock. The owners have continued to improve the property with creek lines filled in and reefs removed in 2016.
The Waterloo area offers a wide range of cropping enterprises including high yielding cereals, hay production, legumes and oil seed crops. The district also produces excellent prime lambs and sheep.
Management options are available for cropping or sheep, please contact Daniel or Geoff to discuss further.
Auction | 1pm, Thursday 30th March 2017 Clare Country Club. (INSP)
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.