Ideal hills grazing block
117.6ha (approx. 291acres)*.
- Located adjacent the Andrews to Yacka Road, approx. 6kms North East of the Yacka Township and approx. 150kms North of Adelaide
- The property comprises approx. 37ha of undulating arable land with the soil types being mainly red brown clay loam soils. The balance of the land is sheltered hills grazing land.
- The property is watered by a bore equipped with a solar pump
- The "Twin Valleys" block is an ideal grazing block which would complement a nearby cropping or mixed farming enterprise. The property would be an ideal addition to an existing holding or an easily managed, "stand alone" smaller grazing block.
- With the outstanding sheep and wool prices and the confidence and positive outlook for the sheep industry, the offering of "Twin Valleys" presents a great opportunity for astute buyers.
The property is located in a tightly held and highly regarded farming area and is not over capitalised with improvements.
Public Auction | 2pm, Friday 2nd March 2018 @ The Yacka Town Hall (INSP)
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.