Ray White Clare Valley is always on the lookout for exciting, motivated individuals to join our ever-growing Real Estate team!
Ray White are the market leaders in South Australia, holding the number one position for market share, selling more homes than any other brand in South Australia and nationally. We have a highly motivated network of Real Estate professionals, offering industry leading training and support, cutting edge technology and the backing of Australia’s most googled brand.
If you are considering a career in Real Estate or if you already have previous experience in the industry, we would be more than happy to speak to you about the prospect of joining our friendly team. Please call our office on 08 8842 3099 or email email@example.com.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Sales Agent to join our growing team! Success in this position will be dependent upon the individual’s ability to be proactive in generating new relationships and new business in addition to providing support to the Principal with any listings as required.
Applicants should be ambitious, motivated team players, with a strong desire to excel whilst providing first class customer service and possess the ability to liaise with our clients and represent our brand.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Securing leads
- Growing and maintaining a database and generating new opportunities
- Conducting appraisals
- Working with Vendors to prepare their property for sale
- Running the sales campaign process from start to finish
- Conducting private inspections and open homes
- Responding to incoming enquiries via phone and email
To be considered for this role the following is required:
- A current Real Estate Sales Licence
- Valid driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle
- Some weekend work will be required
- Be punctual and reliable
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Commitment to customer service
- A passion for property and people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Attention to detail
In return you’ll receive…
- Exceptional support and training
- Attractive remuneration and bonus structure
- A career not just a job
- The power of the Ray White brand behind you
- Excellent and energetic team culture
- A wide range of additional benefits as part of the Ray White group.
For more information or to obtain a Job and Person Specification, please email Lucy Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8842 3099.
Applications close, COB Friday 21st January 2022. Applications submitted to Lucy Hill, email@example.com or at 326 Main North Road, Clare SA 5453.